Saturday 18 June 2016

Are you in control?

Wake up! Our lives are not in the hands of God! My life is not in the hands of God, never has and never will. My life has been in the hands of humans. Some have made me, some have tried to break me and some have let me survive on my own and make stupid and wise decisions, all on my own. In the long run, beards have sprouted, a way of nature telling me that am not a kid anymore. Alongside age follows beards. Some shave them, some grow them and keep them long. With age comes wisdom, some grasp her, and learn her lessons by heart, others dismiss her and stick to the original knowledge every other kid acquires in chilhood schooling systems. So, yes, we have divergents.

Let children be. Let children stories be. Am an adult all the way to my brain. I am in control. I don't let anyone control the least of my life. I don't give way to any means of brain control. No, i am alert. I am in control of my life. My life is in my hands and i will not let anyone feed me that crap that my life is in God's hands. I will drive carefully and will not let an inexperienced driver drive my car. No drunk will touch my steering wheel. If you truly believe in a God you don't see then i have no trouble believing that you will believe me when i say that there is no accident that is a coincidence or a 'bad luck'. Critically thinking, it is always a consequence of lack of paying enough attention to details. Are you attentive?

I will not eat any dirty food, i know you won't either. But you will not walk past that sausage vendor without grabbing a bite or two. We all know it's dirty, but surely it won't kill to have a bite. On a daily basis, we eat cholesterol rich foods yet we all know we need to eat cholesterol free foods for a longer life. Well, me I know it's up to me to control my health. Not God. I will eat healthy food and do body exercises to keep my body healthy and strong. I will avoid all allergens that personally affect me negatively and avoid loud music in my ears. I will have regular health check up to make sure am healthy. Are you in control of your health?

I will work hard on my studies so that i have academic success. No one is born clever. Success is the product of prior preparation, without which failure is assured. Success is in my hands. I will make sure i have what it takes to be eligible for a certain post or a certain job.
Getting a job one is not qualified for is a sure proof of God's miracle. God's hand at work. A God called 'Corruption'!

I will groom and learn the gentleman's way so that i will be the best suiter to any fine lady of my desire. I will not wait for God to find me a wife. I will find my wife for me. Am in control.
I will make sure that cleanliness is observed and the environment is conserved.  Anything contrary to the use of common sense is contrary to my rules. Sex life needs to be kept at check, failure to which fatal infections and diseases are due No dumping outside the dustbin. No smoking, no burning plastic and no spitting but in the toilet. The climate will be in my favour if i take care of her mother, earth.

I will keep the dangerous animals away in wild reserves for my own safety. And make sure the house i live in is secured enough. There is need to walk in safe zones during specific time of the day. I control my security. Keeping domestic animals around me, clean and well fed is good for my connecting with nature. I will dress appropriately depending on every climate so that i stay free from diseases. My life is in my hands. I will control my life, and i will live to see my grand children. When my body tissues become too weak to generate new cells, i will proudly and gladly leave space for a new generation of human beings to sprout and live. I will not have to worry about what happens after i die because i have no clue of who or where i was and had no idea of who i would be, before i was born. If i was nothing before i born, if i was created that day my mother got pregnant, then i am assured that whatever has a beginning has a end. That is the bitter truth to those who don't live their lives to the fullest in hope of a better life after they die.










No comments: